Moved onto my 90mm lens( the only other prime lens I have) and the start of a journey to try to develop my very basic skills into what I would like to become really good at. I found some black velvet for the background. Used the tripod and natural light and a helping hand. I tried to clone out some of the pollen and the slight bit of the helping hand at the bottom but they have altered how you do it in Elements 11 so I shall have to go and look at a tutorial. I did a bit of experimenting with f-stops, exposure compensation, shutter speed, manual focus and reflection. Gradually becoming unfrozen and enjoying trying new things. Next time I shall try using my remote control for the shutter and “Mirror locking up”. This is a dahlia, Bishop’s children I think, from our garden.